One of our top services as a company is maintaining fleet vehicles, but what exactly does that mean? We’ve found that a lot of people don’t know! What is a fleet vehicle in Visalia, CA? We have the answer. This post will teach you everything you need to know about fleet vehicles.
A fleet vehicle is any car, truck, van or SUV that’s owned and operated by a company or organization rather than an individual. Examples of fleet vehicles include taxis, rental cars and even police cars. Companies like UPS use fleet vehicles for delivery, while other organizations employ fleet vehicles for their traveling salesmen.
What are the advantages of utilizing fleet vehicles?
Businesses around the world wouldn’t use fleet vehicles if they weren’t beneficial. These are a few reasons to operate a fleet:
- Uniform and professional look: If you have an entire fleet of vehicles that are all the same make and model, your organization is bound to look more professional. It stands to reason that professional-looking companies are more likely to be successful than those that aren’t. Just be sure to keep those vehicles clean and well maintained.
- Free advertising: Offsetting the operational costs of each fleet vehicle in Visalia, CA is the fact that operating a fleet can essentially function as free advertising. Put things like your logo and phone number on the side of your fleet vehicles to get the word out about your business. This is a really helpful tactic for local businesses with small advertising budgets.
- Dependability and longevity: Most fleets are all on the same tune-up schedule. This means that they’re more likely to last longer on the road without having any serious breakdowns. Your maintenance schedule will depend on the make and model of your fleet, so talk to your auto shop about setting up a plan that’s right for you.
We’re your go-to shop for fleet maintenance!
A durable and long-lasting fleet vehicle in Visalia, CA must be well-maintained. Here’s why you should always bring your fleet to Tom’s Body and Paint, Inc. for maintenance and repairs:
- Wide array of services: We’re your one-stop shop for fleet upkeep, inspections and repairs. Whether you need a quick tune-up for a few fleet sedans or major repairs for a fleet of heavy-duty tow trucks, we’re the team for the job.
- Skilled pros: When you choose us to handle your fleet maintenance, you can rest easy that the job will be completed thoroughly and in a timely manner. We have years of experience under our belts, and have completed all sorts of different tasks.
- Fair rates: There’s no reason to overpay for fleet maintenance, and when you choose Tom’s Body and Paint, Inc., you won’t be! From tune-ups to repairs, all of our services are competitively priced on any budget.
Now that you know what a fleet vehicle is in Visalia, CA, it’s time to have your vehicles serviced. We work on fleets of all makes and models, so come in today to see what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Fleet Maintenance
This post was written by Writer