Summertime means barbecues, road trips and family gatherings. Amidst all of the fun and celebration, however, it’s easy to let your guard down. Unfortunately, even the best summer weekend could be completely ruined by something simple, like losing your wallet or getting into a fender bender.
Whether you need to cancel your credit cards or require the assistance of a towing service in Visalia, CA, keeping a robust directory of emergency numbers can help you avoid catastrophe and enjoy your summer.
There are a number of phone numbers you should keep keyed into your cell phone at all times to avoid disaster and make the most of your summer months. Here are just some of the most important digits to keep on hand throughout the year:
- Credit and debit card hotlines: There are few things more terrifying than reaching into your purse or pocket and realizing that your wallet is missing. While most credit cards have their cancellation hotlines printed on the back of the card, that only gets you anywhere when you have the card on hand to use as a reference. You should save this number in your phone.
- Local locksmith: Whether you’re locked out of your car or your home, finding yourself without your keys can be an immensely frustrating experience. Keeping the number of a trusted local locksmith saved in your phone can spare you embarrassment and save you a tremendous amount of time. It saves you the hassle of trying to find a trustworthy locksmith when you need them the most.
- Towing company: If you’ve been in an accident or your vehicle broke down, chances are, you’ll need towing service in Visalia, CA. Finding the towing service that’s right for you, however, takes time and concentration—which is something that you don’t have when you need a tow. Save this number in your phone well in advance so you can easily access it when you need it.
- Health insurance company: Medical emergencies always strike when you least expect them. You should keep the phone number of your health insurance company in your phone, and try to delineate it as such with a special marking in your address book. If you’re unable to operate your phone, someone else may be able to get in touch with your insurance provider on your behalf.
- Car insurance hotline: Even the most minor accidents require you to call your car insurance company and report what happened. Because the process of filing a claim can be time-consuming and frustrating, you should have this number ready on speed-dial, so as to avoid unnecessary lost time.
Since 1979, Tom’s Body & Paint, Inc. has been a trusted provider of towing service in Visalia, CA. We offer a robust range of services designed to help our customers make the most out of their summers. If you are in need of emergency towing services, you can rely on us to provide you with a prompt, professional and affordable lift. We also offer auto body repair, paint services, collision repair and more. Contact one of our talented technicians to learn how we can help you.
Categorised in: Towing Service
This post was written by Writer